Friday, June 15, 2012

Pet Sets

The following are examples of our Pet Sets.Complete 2-plaque set comes with the Dog or Cat Lover's Prayer plaque and photo plaque of your pet. Send me 2-3 matte finish copies of your pet's photos for the photo plaque. I will use one that best fits the size of the plaque. You choose the color of paint used for the plaque. (See ordering and contact post for more details.)


$14/set plus KY state sales tax if applicable/shipping.


Click on the photos and they will enlarge so you can read the text easier.





**A Jockey or Horseman's Prayer plaque is also available to make with a photo plaque.


**"IN MEMORY" POEM AVAILABLE FOR YOUR PET WHO IS DECEASED...







**To order contact me at LCain43@windstream.net. More information (and a complete list of available plaques) can be found under my "contact/order info" post from May 2012.

2 comments:

  1. These plaques are well made and beautifully finished. They hang well and also work great on easels. The poems are perfect for the occasion. I have two of the memorial plaques that she did in memory of my son.

    ReplyDelete