Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Crafting Process...

1. I buy my plaques in various sizes...


2. I choose the color of paint I want for a particular prayer poem and apply two to three coats on front and back...


3. I print prayer on cardstock of choice according to plaque size, and cut using a template I've created for each size...


4. I then adhere the cardstock to the plaque using a quality craft adhesive...and apply 2 coats over the cardstock to seal it...


5. I then apply a coat of durable clear gloss crafting varnish to the front and back, and place an alligator hook on the back so that it comes ready to hang. (Or plaques can be displayed on a stand alone easel.)


Each plaque is individually hand crafted in this fashion. Contact me if you have a special request. (See ordering/contact info post.)








1 comment: